Pomme de Sang Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
The four horsemen of the apocalypse

Reply to topic    Pomme de Sang Forum Index » Kiss the Dead Discussion Place View previous topic
View next topic
The four horsemen of the apocalypse
Luvslove^-^
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Post The four horsemen of the apocalypse Reply with quote
*spoiler alert*
So in this book we find out that Anita is special as she is the only person to have two earned nicknames from the monsters: Executioner and War. Along with 3 other they make up the four horsemen. The assumption is Death is Edward and the others are unknown. So who are the most likely to be the other two? I guessed it would probably be Bernardo and Olaf. Olaf maybe but I just cant see Bernardo being that scary. So this leaves one to two open slots to be filled. They could be from some other country as vamps aren't legal elsewhere. They wouldnt necessarily have to be Marshals. But I have to say even if they do end up being New characters the power structure would still have Edward at the top. I even think Anita would have made a good Death, cuz she deals with zombies and all that jazz and accordingly her aura is surrounded by it and its hard to tell whether death follows her or she brings it (I think thats from Michael the black dog in Skin Trade?_?) who are Pestilence and Famine? Those would suck as nicknames! Can you imagine a vampire cowering before a shadowy figure asking who his killer is and they reply "Famine". >.< strange! Well maybe its another girl and Anita will have some drama with her/him/them.

forget them, because I promise that they won't forget
you.'' - Solf J. Kimblee (FMA)
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
somethinglikehuman
Hentai Sheep Otaku
Hentai Sheep Otaku

Post Reply with quote
I was wondering if we would finally get to see who trained Edward. I was assuming that one of the Four Horsemen would have been Van CLeef (or however you spell it). He's been mentioned but Edward isn't allowed to talk about it. Someone pretty badass would have had to train Edward to be as good as he is.

Bernardo is decent but... not in the same category as Edward and Anita.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:19 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Luvslove^-^
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Post Huh?! Reply with quote
I'd not honestly thought about Van Cleef. I guess I'd just assumed that you had to be a vampire hunter to be scary to the vamps but Edward is an Assassin who specializes in monsters because humans are boring. I guess if he trained Edward he could fit. I just dont see it cuz van cleef is to our knowledge just a regular assassin, as if such a thing could ever be regular. But if he did turn out to be one of the four then he would hate to be second or even third behind Edward. I think Death is probably the leader, unless they're equals which is a problem waiting to happen.

forget them, because I promise that they won't forget
you.'' - Solf J. Kimblee (FMA)
Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:49 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Pomme de Sang Forum Index » Kiss the Dead Discussion Place All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: